October 02, 2007

LOLOLO.....LALALA...ahahaha!

WARNING!!!!!

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RANDOM POST!!!! NO SPECIFIC ORDER TO ANYTHING!ahahaha!

It was the start of a whole new week where almost all my ex collegemates left to UK/ IRELAND /SCOTTIE LAND to further their studies together with my very very close dude friend/SIFU.ahah!

Monday seem pretty fine. Had classes from 8-11am,STatistics. For the first time,me and my mental self decided to 'nerd' in the library till 5-5.30pm. Mom was really proud of me(well,who in the right mind would stay so long in college just to study?ahaha, ME!) Reasons : I wana give a shot to LSE. I dont care how hard people say it is to get in. I am not going to demotivate myself. Well, some people may think i might have super high expectations! Well, you dont just aim to pass do you?Same concept. (would really appreciate support instead of demotivation!)

Apart from that, due to the someone who i really dislike in class now, the buggerr thinks im really dumb you know? Wait wait, till i prove you wrong. ALready got support from ex collegemates!ahahaha. I know im not smart but im definitely not dumb!

Anyways, enough with the boring stuff. I went to scout for my future baby(coming in 2-3weeks time!yea yea.yay!) It started of sad. WAs supposed to purchase it from digital mall. It was going for 2640rm. But i cant pay first lar...dad not around. Nice guy said can. STupid guy said cant after mom tried negotiating for a cheaper price :( oh well. Mom said forget it because they seem like they were to insisting(stupid guy lar!) SO we left the shop, said sorry to the nice guy. Wah sei, directly after i kena bang bad from mom. SHe blamed me for everything(what the stupid guy did!) i smsed dad and cried. (so not my fault what) SO she decided to go pyramid. After walking for 1 hour or less. FOund the actual retailer. Got it for 2638rm. But going to pay 2988rm for 2gbram,pc-cilin,office,and all the free goodies!!! ehehe. Me kinda conned the man lar. He asked me what the other offers i getting for the same model. I bantai all the goodies(though they only wana give me 3 free goodies, i told this guy all!ahaha) sO happy...waiting for dad now. paid deposit d!!!! :)

CLass today was funny, Mr we dont like kena shot from accounting lecturer. WEll, no one asked you to skipped class. Is there anything more important than studies for now????Is UN that important for instance?Not my problem. Like seok once said ' so smart lar, dont go class then ask me for notes to copy!' Wah liao today super bitching session man. I was rather quiet today. Not so nice liao...trying to tone down...hehe.Oh that buggerr chargers extra for photocopy!!!!ahhhhhhhhhh...we got conned for 1 whole month :(

Oh crap, im rashing now at my legs..die so big and long some more..die die.. looks like got internal bleeding also. WOuld love to take a picture but its too disgusting!Now waiting for more uk friends to get online. ehehe.

Lolololo...im so so high and bored.ehehehehehehe.Im plain crazy i think. DOnt you think so?? and i think i've influenced my fellow girly classmates.ahahaha. They using my words against me ;( lol. SIFU i need more quotes!!!ahaha.

SO so dear uk friends, do you miss any type of food in particular????ahahaha.

Ps : forgot what i wana type d...ahahaha. bleks

3 comments:

3cinr3b said...

i missss.. roti telur bawang!!! with lots of dhal all in it! and cheese naan. and banana leaf rice.

chinese one i miss char kuey teow and yong tao foo!

malay one i miss nasi lemak and goreng pisang.

must take nice nice pics, from all angles k!!!

=p

i think i know the 'mr' you mentioned. don't need to waste your energy getting angry at him la. punishing yourself only!

and i'm behind you!!! you can do it i tell you. if you can survive 12hrs in mcds, what is the few hours in a proper library la?? YOU GO GIRL!!!

Mr. Ong said...

I miss.......food

Jacqueline said...

heys,

ber : babi i msg u on skype nvr reply lar...or were u out?ahahaha.i can use my mic d! :p yes! obviously,everyone knows the mr!ahaha. okok i will take photo and make u feel oh so jealous!(im bored of help yucky food)

mr ong : i know food lar...but what kind?bodoh! ahahaha ( wana make u jealous!give me the chance bit lar!) you also, another babi nvr come online till i slp d..ahaha.kidding.