October 06, 2007

Platypus me!

Yes yes i know my title is pathetic! WEll, i cant come up with a better one already(ran outta ideas!)

After taking some medication last night to ease the swelling, i went straight to bed(was supposed to wait for my uk dears to come online but i was really too sick, since earlier that morning) That medication have some sleeping pill content in it :( I slept like a baby and before i know it, it was 11am the next morning. Aiseh, i had to forced myself out from bed to go for the uk edufair(me wanting to reconfirm my 2nd year entry thingy personally)

Went all the way to klcc and guess what? I felt so sad,frustrated, disappointed and stressed after i left that place. Sad,frustrated and disappointed because its either HELP conned us on the transfer partners(when i asked, they said no such thing!!!!wth?) or the babi ambassadors were seriously young. Its like they were uttering words from the propectus.I asked something not in there, all dont know, asked me to mail them bla bla. So annoying!

Worst off, NOT ALL THE UNIVERSITIES FROM UK WAS THERE!!!!! There was NO LSE,READING,LEICESTER,ESSEX AND EXETER! In short,those were the few that i really wanted to talk to. ARgh!!!!!! The happiest thing from the whole fair was from the university of surrey. They said that if i keep my grades, i will be able to go there next year! Ok..so now..the studying part is really up to me eh?

This leads to the part of why i feel really stressed after i left the fair.THe competition were really tight there. There were alot of certain races(sorry dont really want to be racist but its true) Its at times unfair how things fall so easy for them.Aih....Well let not all this affect me. I shall continue focusing on what i want!!!!!!


On the faith side of things,
- It could be a test of faith to see how faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains or rather help me out(in short)
- Hardwork and guidance from the Above can help
- There shall always be hope. Never ever give up!
- Our results reflect God, So we should DO OUR BEST!

Key reminders im reminding myself constantly.

Ps : Im still sick. After taking med last night, swelling still there :(
Took another med, stil there. Gosh i look like a bloody platipus!!!!!argh! wana know how i look? Check this out!

Look at its mouth, that how bad my swelling is!:(

Cute-ness :p

Sad hor? Im not exaggerating. I can prove it but its seriously too disgusting to put on the web!:(

May i feel better tomorrow and stop crapping rocks too!Pain and sore bottom of mine!ahaha.ANd my pee is as yellow as chinese tea too seok!Goodness we need more ultrafiltration wei!We need a more water!ahaha. (my brain rot d...forgot which medulla or loop of henle length for which..ahaha confused d!blar!)

2 comments:

-seokie- said...

lol! more water, so not all the water is reabsorped in the descending loop of Henle - I THINK!

Mr. Ong said...

AHHHHH!!!SCIENCE PPL!!!!GOO AAAWWWWAAYYY!!!!

It's surprising doctors don't confuse their patients to the point of death...hmm...but maybe they do....