October 03, 2007

HEHEHE hohoho HAHAHA

Hihi, yes yes i know my title headings are all totally crap! (thats me! :p)

me : getting weird each day wei!*dies* *bang*
ahahaha!

Im not like extreme happy nor am i sad. Its kinda mixed? Or somewhere in the middle? :P
*note the fact that im blogging so often, so weird!especially when its crap*

WEnt early to college,studied accounts awhile then decided to do math! Everyone came ; k la i got bit distracted but finished two whole exercises! :p (those ppl who KNOW ME, i DONT PRACTISE MATH unless test is tomorow lar...ahahaa) Great achievement eh? WEnt for lecture, got more homework. Bummer!lolz.

Went to KFC again!OMG i think i will die early because of that place lar; seriously! I used to crave for chicken(all sorts and btw still kinda craving, ask dan!) We normally either go KFC or NAndo's or Mcd and i will eat the chicken. ahahaha. mad eh? I love the dominos chicken wings. Yummy! ANyway, back to the point, since the 2nd week of uni onwards on wed during break, we've been eating KFC!ish...getting sick of that place...however i still love nandos. ehehe(dan you know me right?ting and mic too..ahahaha) AFter that we were super late for stats(15mins late) and WE consist of 2/3 of the class. ahahaha! STar trek thought we were on strike again :( they call my lecturer star trek. ahaha. long story.lolz.

Oh talked to ms M(admin lady) I DONT HAVE TO DO LLS OR MC100 if im leaving /transferring to uk next year *prays hard,works hard* SO glad i didnt plan on doing it this semester, listening to dad at times is a good thing! :p

Oooh...vien, there was this 'CRAZY SALE' brands consisting of ZARA, MNG, Guess(technically those expensive branded brands) and it was only rm10 per item.

Trust me is no big deal. It was such a 'fantastic' sale that i wanted to 'buy' the whole shop. NOT!!!!!!!

Waste of time. Even pasar malam clothes look better. Even pirated version looks way way better. Only thing cool was the victoria secret undergarments. In my opinion, some of the undergarments are so so bare(though it was cloth,transparent pink for eg) Why bother wearing a bra if wana bare so much?WAsting money buying cloth ni. Tsk tsk! (me getting decent dan!thanks to your ahem post!)

Since yesterday, i've been suffering from unexplanable rashes. Yesterday was my thigh, this afternoon was at my neck, now is like arms and neck. Is it the weather?Hmmm...Oooh dan dan, i saw ivan! So funny lar...will tell you more when i get to talk to you(duwan the world to know some stuff, you know our usual cracking stuff) ehehe

Oh i just realised, dan and I take pleasure or say we having fun with the weirdest thing. For eg, him insulting me is fun? Me insulting him with *that special name,insert pls dan!ahaha* (but he made me promised not to bocor to the world,so promised kept,try rmbring!) Oh well...not only him lar...mic,ting and me also another weird bunch. We love talking in the car, flashing lights er...camwhoring!ahahaha. I love me!!!! ahaha.them too :P

ps: i will post up what you guys miss k ber ber???hohoho!

No comments: