October 31, 2007

Crazy week!

Its not even a full week yet and its been so hectic. Assignment due date was today(31/10) and smart me thought since its not counted but still have to do, no need start so early lar. SO started it on monday because my crazy friends scared me that due date was tuesday.

Took me 2 hours to finish half of the first question and another 2 hours to finish the rest and the 2nd question leaving the 3rd and 4th for the last night. Due to my extreme last minute planning, i ended up sleeping at 4am with having full classes till 5.30 the next day. I look like a zombie today whose eyes cant be open. I slept from 8-9.30 outside the classrooms with tables and chairs on level 2.

Hectic! So glad its over! Supposed to have stats test tmr. STill thinking if should sit for it! The conned artist seems to be filled with extreme guilt that he look like he was haunted or something. Oh well. Not my problem. I hate dishonest people and especially those who talk big about not doing soemthing but rather behind our backs they are...(how stupid they think we are? my math not that cham k?)

LALALLA. Feel like screaming,punching,shouting er..talking crap at the same time. WEird hor?hehehe...

No comments: