October 17, 2007

Hmph........Uni life!

Gosh if you people out there think uni life is easy? Its so NOT i tell you. Some people thought that when you change from science to arts , its supposed to be a lighter load kinda thing. Guess what???? I DONT FEEL IT! Smart me go do the UOL course that requires constant studying. There are no internal evaluations and stuff. Its all external. STudy study study!

The passing mark to me is SUPER LOW, yet there are people failing! ARgh....Simple maths we learnt in form 4-5, a levels is kacang compared to what we are doing now. Normal simple functions also turn complicated. Everything needs explanation! Mafan-ness!

Just suddenly feel a sudden emotional breakdown or rather overload of stress after what mom constantly nags. THis time it hit me quite. It seem like as though she was calling me stupid(SEEM!) I know im not that smart but i AM NOT DEFINITELY STUPID! I just realise that my so call 'must trash person' is actually completing stats , accounts and doing extra econs homework. DArn it!!!! I think the person takes tuition too! NOOOOOOOOOO...Jacq must work hard for herself and must also beat that person for her own pride sake! (i dont like being look down upon!*person lar!think i dumb!*)

Stress!!!!!Test this friday! Though its not important but i want to test myself , want to see how far i can go with what i am doing. Hope i wil do well! Kinda made a promise to my lecturer too. (ok lar.it was a forced promised!)

Just got back from nephew's birthday celebration. Super dead tired. Contemplating if i should stay late in college tomorrow to study or go home! Any suggestions?Opinions? I finish at 1pm. If i stay back it wil be till 6pm. Hmmm...Tough decision!

ps : ber, i will post up the food post again later during the weekends? gona focus on studies during weekdays k?hehehe. and kumpulling photos :p

1 comment:

3cinr3b said...

crazy girl, of cos studying is more important la :/