October 22, 2007

What a coincidence!!! XD

My dear beloved commie just chooses to die few days before the arrival of mr lappie! Thank god for lappie. I would have died not being able to go online. FRiday night was miserable ok?No internet. There was only mr tv which is stupid too. My astro forever no secure signal lar..those crap!(at times i dont know why we even bother paying them!)

And yes I HAVE MR LAPPIE! ( i love u!) XD

THanks to ms seok's blog. I want to try the haagen dazz chocolate fondue!!!(always wanted to eat fondue!) Hmmm...birthday coming!!!hint hint mr ong!hahaha. TLT would most likely be busy because her 'lover' is coming to malaysia.Mich..duno..should be free..hahaha. I want xiu loongbau!!(seok r....see what u've done...hohohoho!)

This week been really hectic a little. Had my math test. Quite assured i got all the graphs wrong. Not enough time and i forgot. Got one ques lar..draw graph without working out anything...MEans look must can draw d...I FORGOT!!!!!then...THe inverse function one should be correct lar..the differentiation one hmm...duno the supply demand that one is correct lar! wrong i kill myself! Oh damn...just realise i dint label the graphs!Gone ..... Apart from that, it was okay lar to me. I did work hard for it k?Though i felt like giving us last minute because malas d...hehe

Been slightly emotional bit this week. I cant really tell why. Its not what you guys think k? DOnt assume u know me so well..hoho! Hmm..its hard to explain. Its like im not angry or frustrated or something or even sad. I am not. Its just a feeling of discomfort,wanting to talk to someone perhaps?But thing is, i dont even know what is bugging me but i just feel bugged. Been reading the bible(trying to make it a daily thing!so far so good) STill trying to figure whats the thing that makes me feel so discomfort about. sighz. Horrid feeling! blargh!

TOday, went for korean bbq dinner in bangsar. Sorry i dint take pictures of food.FOrgotten till only when i've finished eating them..if u wana know more about the restaurant, you can visit www.seoul-bulgogi.com

I would say the price is reasonable for buffet. ALl you can eat! Try it out!

I think im quite cheerful most of the time now. hoho! QUite high!!! hmmm...im trying to stop/tone down from cha-ing that dude and any other dude(if got). Not good lar..and last time i not like that..duwan to change to become bad. Ooh..i think me and ms F now is like almost bestfriends. I see her every morning. Talk talk...then only i go class she go staffroom. HELP got new computers!!!! Window xp pro!!!! from 95 to xp...big difference!!!!THen again, dell got sale now. One comp is only rm 1355 or rm1855? What is that to help man!!! They so rich!

ME talking rubbish d..and this post too long...till another day. toodles!

1 comment:

~..ting..~ said...

why u use the word 'lover'?!
told u whats the latest status already wat...
haha
nola nola...
u're more important
of course will see you... haha
even if i cant see u on my own bday
=(
i want something extra nice for 'payment'
oh and and im sacrificing my studies in dec also!
hohoho
i wan NICE pressie!!
okay la high already
should go and kill myself... IF i ever find the TIME