October 22, 2007

HELP!!!!





You guys must be wondering why in the world am i posting up this barcode scanner on my blog as the main picture some more.Weird eh? No apparent reason hor?



ACtually there is...Our 'dear,beloved' HELP finally decided to upgrade thenselves..or rather their library. Man it took them that long to figure it out?SLow wei....



Obviously as a College/University college, our library needs to be equip with good computers,books,suitable environment etc...

So, mr library uncle who recognises me,stef and ber last time asked me to hold all my books first while they upgrade the library. From written cards and stamping the dates to beep beep, barcode scanner sound. Its turning more like taylors library except that we dont have to scan our cards to enter.

TO me, my opinion was, FINALLY we can use our student id! If you guys notice, there is this barcode thing but we dont use it at all right? now we do!!!! Cool eh? I was really amaze that i got so high in class that day yelling beep beep beep!hahaha(typical me eh?)

Wanted to upload pictures but due to bad internet connection, i cant load and now when im stealing my neighbour wireless(cuz mine is stupid!) my phone died so instead of repairing it, dad said we should get a new phone, he dumped me with this nice looking phone which has a 2mp cam but damn lousy and hard to type keypad! I want a 5mp cam phone! GOsh i need a job!!!! Birthday coming also...hehehe...Hint hint! ahhaha..jking!

Been eating really nice food since dad is back. ATe crab today!hehhee.Yummilicious! :)
I've been craving for egg tarts so ya...been eating that everyday! Then my friends made muffins to be sold for charity, so cute but if eat too much can go gila! A little sweet! but nice! :)
Will try to post it up if i can find a way to slot my mini memo card into the laptop!hehehe

No comments: