October 07, 2007

Weekend!!!! :)

Woke up still feeling sick :(

I seem to be dehydrating but i've been drinking alot of water!!!(for those who know me will sure think so!) Dehydrating makes me crap rocks. Because not enought water. argh!

So jacq is going through this phase now :
constipating = crapping rocks
crapping rocks = not enough water
not enough water = must drink more water and eat fruits to ease crapping
eat more fruits = crap more often = butt becomes painful
due to butt being painful, drinking more water = having problem pee-ing(too painful)
suffering = used of energy = jacq being weak :(

How lar to settle this? Either way also im going to suffer? Argh.....I need to be a monkey and start eating banana daily till i can stop crapping rocks!

Had my dear cute little nieces birthday today. Little kids absolutely love me!!!!hahaha. Everyone was so jealous that they rather me carry them then even their own mom. ahahah! (no i did not bribe them!)

Though i was in a lot of pain, had to run around helping cousins get their drinks(malas betul!) ahaha...Overall day was okay just really feel like rotting in bed lar...damn pain. CAnt sit straight,cant walk,cant even do anything without feeling the sore in my butt! argh!!!!Crapping rocks hurts!!!!!

Randomness post! I know...hehe

1 comment:

Mr. Ong said...

Wargh!!happy getting well...