November 03, 2007

'Friends'

After what i've been through this week, i seriously wonder how people this day define friendship or rather the word friends?

Do friends continuously backstab each other? I mean i know the saying, the person who loves you,hurts you the most. But, is it really a neccessity to continuously go around telling others what your closest friend did or done or told you about?

I do talk about friends and all but im learning to be more upfront as in , i normally will end up saying it to their faces in a nice way lar of course. And fyi, i toned down a lot on the 'irritating guy' topic! He dont bug me, i dont care lo...he bug me, i try to ignore that fact*try*

Real friends wont do this :

Topic : Getting a part time job

Situation : friend1 and i going for the job interview

Friend 1 called the day before earlier in the morning while i called later in the afternoon for the same job. WE both got the interview with only 1 hour apart. Friend 2 suggested to friend 1 that will teman her due to her extreme amount of 'experience'. When i heard that remark, the thing that was running through my head was ' she wants to go for the interview as well but using that excuse to cover up!' Felt a little frustrated.

Morning before interview friend 1 realised her mistake about accepting friend 2 'temaning'. When she told friend 2 no need to come, friend 2 said she will go straight there for the interview. Friend 1 got mad(who wouldnt? they are damn close some more!) The whole day till now we are not sure if she's already conned us about going there. *****

Conclusion : Hard to trust people around me now accept those few i think its alright to trust.Sorry this might sound me, but after what happen, precautions!

Got this person are....think so highly of person's self. I cant stand it! Im going to proof that i can be as smart as you although i didnt had any background in this field before! GRR!

Interview or rather meeting up was successful lar...but now waitning for the schedule to be sent to me to know when are my timeslots! The boss is super nice! :) Ask me if i had time to study anot and stuff :)

No comments: