November 22, 2007

STUDY STUDY STUDY!

Im feeling so so lazy! Why lar? I need my motivation back. I know i should study to do well but i just cant get myself to it! HOw?????

Tomorrow there's maths test. BOy if i screw that up..my lecturer will have my neck!(his high expectations lor..) GOsh i should stop wasting time. Didnt go college today and i woke up at 2pm! NOw gotta make do of the hours i have left and sleep early to have a clear mind for math tomorrow! If you people see me online later than 12am! chase me to bed k? hhehe

k lar..wana continue doing maths! hahhaa toodles

2 comments:

Mr. Ong said...

study or u'll nvr be like me!!!XD....just kidding....you can't be like me!!!im too smart...lalalalala....chilling...

Gambate(work hard!!/all the best!!-in jap i think)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks!!! aahaha! I will be better than u! sucker.lolz