December 13, 2007

Exams are OVER!!!!!

Woohoo!!! Freedom is back! I've been letting this blog die for too long. I havent even load up my birthday appreciation post! I will get to it as soon as i can. WIll be off to Vietnam soon.

Though the exams are over. I dont feel happy about it. I screwd accounts badly! I AM NEVER GOING TO SLEEP LATE AGAIN IF I HAVE EXAMS THE NEXT DAY! Even if i havent finished studying. Gosh the admin people are really horrible. WHo the crap crams 4 subjects in 2 days?

Yes i know in A levels it was like that. But this papers are super long and its like super alot to study and its so tiring. Their so stupid. Even my stats lecturer asked us to protess on this cramming exam period. He was helping us but one voice cant stand on its own can it?

Blargh! Bye bye LSE! haiz....YOu can only remain as a dream! Thank God Uk have more than one university, Now trying out the rest! Praying hard! I did study hard k? Just that, first time on something new = bad idea!

I admit that, although i may flung the subjects or certain subjects...At least now i know what to do and not do during exams. For maths, i learnt that we should always leave drawing graphs as the last thing. For stats, memorize more formulas!!!! Dont confuse them! I tell you ar...its so pathetic. TO count one thing got like 4 freaking formulas! ish...FOr econs and accounts...constant study and good planning of time.

Cant wait to fly away and take a vacation and study at the same time. Will only be back by new year. Late huh? HMmm..hehe! I will blog more later when i am less tired and sleepy k? hehe

~cheers~

No comments: