November 08, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch to those who responded. Your opinions are much appreciated! :)

To let you guys know, the boss called me today regarding the job and i got it! :)
I talked to him and he allowed me to try it out for 2 days. If i feel comfortable then he will schedule more days in this month for me. Currently its only 2 days in this whole month.

The reason i got this job is because the uni that i'll be applying to somehow prefer those who have some sort of job experienced and i love learning about wine,where its from and stuff.Plus i need some lil extra income for own personal reasons. This job is not my priority but ill give it a try. I agree with seok, once i feel i cant cope i will quit!

Im glad to know that there are still you guys reading :) hehe.Oh fyi, the library is damn noisy. Infact the whole bloody wisma help is damn noisy for the next 2 months. Under construction at G. Apparently the whole kpd from a-e is going to be under help. Help is opening its new campus in the old F&N factory there(sg besi i think) But this current campus will still be here :) My course most likely be shifted to block E(eew!) Lets hope for the best in their monetary investment eh?

CHeck this out ppl. If your feelings a lil stress and need a laugh, click on this link below :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I have 3 tests on the same week. One day after another! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HEavy subjectgs somemore! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! hahahaha. Oh i might work once a wk due to this :)

No comments: