November 20, 2007

Mafan-ness!

Hmm..wonder why some people super mafan man!

Why am i always ranting? Well university life ma..what to do? You meet good friends, good for you...i meet friends...but close enough good friends? Not at all...except 2 maybe?

Everyday i got to put up with mafan friend A. There's a test coming tomorrow and thursday. Accounting and econs. At the current moment i dont plan to sit for it. I am so not prepared and i dont think i can even answer a question if i go. I am studying but im studying for the finals/trials..hence im taking my time,making sure i understand everything.

A asked me if i was going for econs. I said no.

Situation :

A : Woi, you going for econs anot?
Me : no...not going, really not prepared..i know nuts!
A : i know nuts too ( well its compulsory for her cuz she's doing HUC-counted...i am doing UOL - not counted)
Me : Aiya..i dont want..im focusing on finals lar...taking my time(finals in 3 wks..i need 70%)
A : but its compulsory wor...
ME : says who(me dint hear anything also)
A: mr k lar...
Me : really? he didnt say in class also..i dint hear(i havent ponteng any classes k?)
A : aiya...ppl say compulsory lar....why u like that?
Me : (in heart....wth? my problem lar) i duwan , not counted so dont care.
A : your problem lar...(ignores me the whole day)

Dont A sound so caring for her friend? She said if i failed its better than not taking at all(technically thats true but what if i cant answer a single question?)

MOMENT OF TRUTH!
~ A only wants me to sit/hence sound caring because she wants people to teman her to sit for the test...there's 20+ uol students but only 7 huc...and all her friends are uol..
~ she always needs teman..go toilet...if can..whole class must follow her...argh! Help toilet only man....who gona kidnap u?
~ Everything must be done in her way...not her way..she dont like...non stop complaining....argh!

I am truly thankful for all my friends ...no one has been this mafan...let me rephrase that....non of you guys are mafan except one(not her...) LALLALAALL!

I shall waking up thinking that its a brand new day :)

I rather happy though...i do feel pissed and all(duh, im ranting) but i dont let it get to me....
ya ya...u guys will asked why im bloggin abt it now eh?Well i need to release ma....my blog lor!!!hahaha! Dont mind the english...im trying to hurry so i have to study ! ahaha!

How's everyone? Those in the uk? Those going to nz or australia...gotten your offer letters yet? SO far i only know that wh got his...seok????

ps : wh...i have a friend called banana! ahahha! cool eh? Now i got strawberry, bzzzz and banana! ahahhaa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a fren called banana too!! her name is seokie! hehehehe