November 16, 2007

STress!!!!!!!!!

STress? Why ????

My finals/trials are coming in december. Its all cramp up in 2 days! ARgh!

December 10th - STatistics 9am-11am
- Mathematics 2pm-4pm

December 11th - Economics 9am-12pm
- Accounting 2pm-5pm

HELP!!!!! Maths and stats is fine for it to be cramp into a day because they are techinically closely related. Where else...mr econs and mrs accounts need time to study! ARgh!!!! I have 4 test coming up next week ;one day after another...heck im already dying...What more 4 subjects in 2 days. I need 70% above to get the offers i want!!!(easy huh?70 ni...easy my foot..passing mark is 34 and 3/4 class fails- getting 70 is probably 90% in A Levels?) Man...im panicking. I started studying d...but knowing that every mark counts for me!

I told my boss today that i will work another day in november which will be the 30th and i wont be working in december to concentrate fully on studies and i will resume working back in january on fridays(yes,since i know i wont study or do any productive on fridays!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frustrated feeling is still there...Oh well!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big boss was at his main office in hartamas! THe job felt so relax! WE even go free tastings because his restaurant's chef asked us to try and give comment :) Yummy!

Another thing, does my head or face screams 'Designer here?'
I keep being assigned to design menus, design promotion sticker, design web thingy then send t web designer to complete it? The word retail assistant has nothing to do with what i was assigned to. I enjoy it lar..but at times...Stoning in front of com...Eyes burn! :(

No comments: