November 13, 2007

Dead blog!XD

No other better title then my dead blog! Its seriously so dead. I ran out of interesting stuff to blog about. Havent been out much. Or rather at all. I've finally got on to watching stardust with ting and michelle on thurs(deepavali)...New uni friends dont watch movies :( no kaki liao! sadness!

Maybe its good too? hahaha! Hmm...For all those who are/were wondering if i got the job or something...

Yes i did! I got it! I was scheduled on twice this month to try out first. Last friday was the first day of me attempting this job and boy did i had a lot to do. My friend said i was kinda unlucky the boss was busy with a lot of stuff. I had to ring the web designer to update the website and prepare the newsletter for the shop. Its been a month late. Had to gather details, had to google for wine bottles so it can be posted up on the web. That took me about 2 hours settling all that stuff not to mention calling the designer.

AFter that, i was free for about 30mins then he gave me another job which was to design the menu for the restaurant above(owned by him of course) SO i spend 4 hours designing 4 pages. A lot of time huh? WEll actually i took 3 hours to align the first page. Boy did i waste a lot of ink and thank god i was using recycled paper. Aligning took a long time because he wasnt exactly easily satisfied...so for the next 1 hour...i did 3 pages...which was rather easy and quick though...Thank god its done!

Next time if you step into his restaurant and stare at the lovely menu in peach color paper and red booklet, i designed it!!!! :) My job is honestly not that bad. I love it! I find wines interesting. SAdly i was sick today so couldnt get my butt to the office nor uni...sobs...So replacing it this friday! hee!

I think i am going to work once a week which will be on fridays since i am not going to stay back and study nor actually going home to study! SO guess it be good! From mon - thurs is purely studies and sat and sun will be a mixture of fun,studies and church! :)

4 test coming! Ahhhh...stress yet lazy?weird combo?ahahhaa! shall get back to studying!

ps ; dan ur demanding lar! hahaha pot calling the kettle black! caught u! sucker! lolz.

My blog's dead :( inactively dead! :(

4 comments:

Arun said...

Stardust, the one movie I have watched since getting here. 'Sigh' 6 pounds a movie!

So,you're enjoying work i see. Good to know. As long as you feel you aren't messing with studies.

Keep blogging!!! Your blog isn't dead, unlike mine.

Jacqueline said...

haha! ya i am so far :) am pretty much staying back to study on all other days :) hahah! Wah...i thought u can buy one get one free? How did u find that show btw?hee...

Mr. Ong said...

boo....dead??same here...mine is probably deader than yours (yes there is no such word as deader- I made it up!!)

Hey arun....whats happening??haven't seen u in ages....where u at again??

Anonymous said...

he is at imperial lar...and he probably cant rmbr u...(right arun?lolz)

haha..dan not important!
where got?u got ppl tagging u..mine quite the dead..u see the tags..how long ni they move?