September 30, 2007

The past week!

Hmmm...this past week have been SAD SAD SAD!!! I mean, im happy for my friends but sad that im losing them to another country!!!ahaha...uk is stealing my msian friends(hahahaha)

It started off with Jacklyn oh who left last friday, then with aaron hee on tuesday night, daniel ong on wednesday noon, vien wednesday night, jeff thursday night,joseen friday night. Well though im not that close to all of them except maybe daniel,vien and jac? (jeff was my addmath tuition buddy and coll mate, joseen was my coll mate) It is still sad. But im really happy for you guys!!! aLL the best!!!Keep in contact k?

Ps : daniel i still like your room!!! i mean love your room!!!ahaha.

Uni been alright i guess. It sucks that i cant use my beloved scientific calculator anymore :( No calculator for math and basic lelong people calculator is the only calculator allowed!!!Gosh.....we are too dependent on calculator hor?lolz. Accounts and all been alright. Econs...slowly getting it....REally slowly...like snail or slower. I miss my beloved tutors(jac and dan)

My unimates are alright except for a certain someone. Gosh i thought i should give ___ a chance and should not jump into conclusions just on the first day of orientation though i already met ____ back then in A levels. My 2 new found friends that i met together with jojo already hated ___ on the first day. Imagine me! Nevermind, tahan!!!!! AFter the first week, more dislike and discomfort feelings started to accumulate all together. It was first due to the fact of ___ showing off alot in class. TOld me I WAS GOING TO DIE DURING ACCOUNTS!!!! Then ASKED ME IF I KNEW WHAT CREDIT IS?HELLO!!! i never learn it doesnt mean im that dumb alright?GRrrs...Then econs...WAh sei _____ acted so smart, lecturere thought we knew our basics(i so didnt with this other girl) He went so in depth that i was so so so so so LOST! Thats it lar...NO more nice girl!!!!(thank god it was math and stats the next day!) ___ not so good in it so cant boast....

I guess i was wrong...._____ was arguing with my PHD Math lecturer who studied math in econs about supply and demand! GOodness, how rude!!!!! It feels like i have 2 lecturers at time.

I dont like _____ because, If you know your late for class(left 15mins till class end, initial class duration - 3 hours) DONT COME IN LAR!!! or dont say ' am i late?' Your so not cute lar....

Thats how my dear unimates became friends. IT was because of ____. So ____ i thank you so much for all your help!!!! DOnt bug us too much ok???(i do feel pity for ___ cuz no friends but too annoying to actually mix with) BLa!!!!

FOr those who know____ you know what i mean right???hehehehe.

Thats all for now. Toodles!

UK FRIENDS, DO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH US HERE YA???? :p take care!

No comments: