September 25, 2007

BYE BYE DONG, DANIEL ONG!

Dan dan my bestie!

It seems like it was just yesterday that i've met you. Its amazing how things just seems to click huh? As unexpected as it was, i felt into your trap :( (k lar, dint regret one bit lar....hehe)


STill remember how i use to boast that it will NEVER happen!!!hahaa.Once again, i've not regret one bit. Those times we had,shared, it was AWESOME! I really thank GOd for you. How you encourage me, motivate me,be there for me always! Appreciate it boy!

Poser!!!

Yes, as jerkish as you are at times, your nice too lar....hahaha. Im really sorry if i really annoyed you lots...Maybe you will miss that part of me eh?lolz. I thank you for mr dum dum and my decomposed rose. I want a new one you dont wana give me :( hahaha. I hope we will still be real tight though your gazillion miles away from me! DO keep in contact and email me or sms me how you doing there k? (duwan blog lar...so tak personal langsung!hahaa) Dont forget whats that date we talked about?hahahaha! Highly important! :) I promise to work hard and go there see you all next year k? Its kinda my own dream too apart from seeing you guys.


Keep to the PROMISES you MADE! DO keep in contact k?ALL THE BEST !!!! stay healthy,eat well. take care. GOd bless!








DAn and me :)

SLeep boy sleep!

Candid!

Trust in the Lord in everything you do, seek in Him and He will guide you. Rely on him for strength and comfort. Continue to walk faithfully with God. Continue to have faith in everything. I believe that you can do well! STudy study! Dont drink or club sure can do well :p

Take care my dear bestie. Hope to see you soon. And I WANT PRESSIES!!!!! :p

No comments: