September 03, 2007

1st day!!!

Time just flies when your having fun. My holidays ended today as it was the started of my University life. HEHE. I am a uni student now. Gosh feels so old :(

Not too sure about this course but for now. Looks like its impressive. Going to have to work my butt if i wana be the best and all. (dont tell me i cant because i can!!!wana bet? i will proof you wrong! dont dare demotivate me! :p)

The thought that ran through my mind during orientation today was that.....im NEVER ever going to do science again. NEVER going to be able to learn the body's anatomy. No more Bio for good. THe thought of that made me wonder and i guess i really missed being able to call myself a science student(nothing bias, i just love bio!)

I do hope i get a good start from this course. May all things run smoothly and may God bless me throughout my journey through life as i rely on Him to give me strength and comfort :)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me :)

For some apparent reason, feeling bummed a little right about now. Have no idea why. Just in the mood where i dont feel like talking to people and stuff(nothing bad...)

Tomorrow class starts!!!AHhhhh...Holiday mood is still within me.tsk tsk.lolz.

Ms Bernice is leaving tomorrow. 7am departuring from her house(not sure what time is the flight though) Tell you all something. WAnted to visit bernice, went to eastin hotel because she had her scholarship presentation award today with clareen. We DID NOT see the RESERVE parking sign( it was place closer to the behind parking lot ok?) GUESS WHAT????? we got CLAMPED!!!!!!! RM30 gone down the drain just like that :(
and WE did not manage to SEE bernice :(

Give me a call before you leave k? Wishing you all the best!!!! :p

No comments: