September 26, 2007

Time flies...

Looking at how fast one and half years past when we were doing A levels...Its even faster when you have to leave for uni overseas this year. What a hoo hah we had after our finals for A levels, outings here,outings there,trips here and there...all we do is play play play,enjoy enjoy enjoy. Without realising, it was time for you to leave us all here :(

I organised a suprised party for you together with a friend because we both appreciate you a lot. Everything you did and done. You had your own party for yourself the next day, we went,enjoyed it after a long while(lack of interesting ppl!hahaha) Then it was monday for lunch. Spoke my heart out to you. Then it was the last official phone call last night. Sadly, i was nodding off as we speak(you were on dota ma!) I really did want to hear your voice and have a chat with you one last time before the next time we can actually do so.

Woke up early, skipped lecture to send you off from the airport to UK. FElt awkward bit(gotta tell you why in person = personal) We thought we were late. Turns out you were 5 minutes later then us! what lar!!!!hahaha. Had time with you from 10.30 till about 11.10am? Though it was short but at least i manage to see you off! :) Was actually holding in my tears for a long time. Burst a lil in the car(very mild) Then after meeting with vien for lunch, reached college,burst there(weird huh?)

It's been only 8 hours and 35 minutes from the time you left and i am already missing you...Yes yes im being very emo. WEll good friend lar...i cried for bernice too and will cry for mich and ting if they were leaving....

Vien just left 36 minutes ago...sighs...two friends on one day!! :( Wish you guys all the best!I promise to study from tomorrow onwards, so will be holding to my word :)

Dan dan and me (our very last pic before he left )

Vien and me(one of our few pictures before she left!)

Take care. Comment on my blog ya? or mail me :)

No comments: