September 10, 2007

Time flies.....

Moments ago it was just Wednesday, a day after bernice left, a day after bro finished his UPSR. Now, it is already Monday. Bernice and bro gone. Su Wei leaving tomorrow night,stefanie the following night and Boon the following day(if im not wrong, according to seok)

SAD SAD SAD!


I've not even gone overseas yet but what happened today, felt like i was already separated from my loved ones. Yes yes, to some of you guys a sibling leaving is nothing big or perhaps you guys would be happier hence the freedom from irritation? I dont know. For me, I grew up all along with my bro and we NEVER got separated before. Since dad has moved to Vietnam. Bro is going there to study. His class will start the following monday. Gosh i miss him!!!! I practically cried the whole way back from airport :( Mom cried too..hence increases my ability to splash out water from my eyes. Can fill duno how many buckets. I can cry now also(ask dan, he knows) Currently got no mood to eat,drink or even sleep(yes yes, im extreme...Hey! he is my bro ok?1st few days memang normal to feel this way!)


Thank god mom decided to stay with me till DEcember. Maybe after she saw me cry for bro....she might even stay till i leave next year. Aunt will be down to take me up :)


Su wei is leaving tomorrow. Going to miss you wei wei!!! Take care. Have fun there. STudy hard k? Keep in contact :P


*waiting for the pic we took at your party so i can post it up :) *

Stefanie wil be leaving the night after or rather on mich's bday!


I've known her so so long. Was a relieved when i saw her in my class on the 1st day of a levels together with may shi. Gosh we didn't know anyone then....Then after may left, we became much closer together with Ber ber. This girl is super hardworking hence the acceptance from Glasgow! :) All the best with medicine stef! YOu can do it! WOrk hard,study smart and have some fun :) DO keep in contact ya? Have a safe flight and remember this,


prov 3:5 trust the lord with all your heart and lean not with your own understanding!



Email me k? Take care of yourself. Once again, ALL THE BEST! *hugs*

Ps : me want souvenirs. hehehe :P

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Thank you very much Jac!!
u take care ya and study hard :)