September 15, 2007

My thoughts and opinions!

After so so so so long, i've finally decided to go for CF again! I have no idea why i wasnt a regular last year, during a levels. Guess for one, it was like the free day to hang with non christian friends and basically just friends. Like yesterday, i was free so i thought of checking it out and after promising the president that i would start going.

My first opinion of stepping back into Cf was, Ooh...people were really friendly. I mean okay lar.. it was consist of 75% psychology students (or what i like to call psycho students!hahaha) I mean part of their training i guess is to be really friendly. Even the psyhology department on the 3rd floor of Kpd E got really friendly staffs except for this M lady who refuses to let me register for my leadership class. Next sem is going to be so hectic thanks to her. All credits given!(sarcasm!)

What really got to me was the worship that we had that day. Guess everyone have their own preference and so that was way out of my league. I dont really like the choice of songs that day except for the hymn. But even the hymn was sung as though we were late for a flight or we were catching a train. Yes yes, im starting to appreciate hymns we sing in church now. lolz. For me, worship really is the time to praise god and to just dwell in his presence. To do so, i guess i got to feel comfortable. Yesterday it felt awkward. Nevermind, i will just give it another try in 2 weeks time because i have a replacement class next friday.GRr! 3 whole hours :(

Its been a week since bro left. Its not that bad anymore. My smart bro got 100/100 for his english comprehension and 75/100 for maths. It was an entry school test set by the british international school to see if your eligible to enter their school. 75/100 for math is bad to me lar...but since the rest got only an average of 50 guess my bro did very well. Dad got him an ipod! Boohoo....even i dont get one :( Nevermind laptop laptop!hahaha...Getting it next month :)

Aiyo, everyone is leaving.... ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!]

Okay there's no sequence in my post. Im being random. hee

No comments: