September 23, 2007

.....

Disappointed.....Upset...(cant even explain how i feel anymore now)

Didn't get a hug or a personal thank you(my thank you was through lip reading okay?)
Bla...Told i want to have some time etc....Was IGNORED!(3 times)
Explained why(3 times)
Oh well, dota plan was on. Sat there watching AP5. Had to ring mom up because person scared had not enough time to fetch me back. Curfew at 12am. GUess what? NOw is 12.58am(almost 1 hour later than curfew) Still gaming. WOW. If left earlier im sure got time. BUt nooooooooooooo...person was trying to throw me to someone else. WTH? Im not a ball ok? You cant just throw me to anyone whenever you like.

I wasnt fine about dota lar...because how can you socialized with the bloody com? YUm cha not that bad...THen i was okay with the idea. Person decided to treat me as a balll. GOt pissed. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WOnder if person would call or sms. I doubt it!
*continue crying*
*headache*

Bla!BLa! :(

3 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

smacks 'person' for jac....
....
...
..
.
realises its not enough...
runs back and hits person's head with sledgehammer...
once....
twice....
thrice....
..........


hahhaha im feeling violent all of a sudden
ill give you huggies!
*hugs tightly*

3cinr3b said...

i don't really get it but =( don't cry. *hughughughughug*

Anonymous said...

thanks guys!!!love you all for being so supportive :)