September 01, 2007

My 50th post!!!!! :p

I am so patriotic right?hehe.
Was supposed to blog about what happened and what i did yesterday...but for now. STill lazy to upload pictures to my com :)

Hmm....My bumming era is going to fade away. Holidays is coming to an end. Yes yes i know its nothing bad. But i wana rant...so let me rant lar...This is my blog after all right?tsk tsk.

Uni is starting on the 3rd.MONDAY!!!!!!Ahhhhhhhhh....I still want my holidays. Those days are now precious to me. Sleeping at 4am,5am,6am...waking up at 2pm,3pm and once 4pm :)
Yes, im a pig :p Learnt it from daniel ong!hehe. Im going to miss hanging out with friends often,shopping,lepaking,chilling,...etc

Most of my friends wil be leaving at the end of this month. sighs....

CAn you all stop bursting my bubble? I want to rant also i kena cha. WHat lar...and at times...its just msn lar...STop assuming im cha-ing you people! Cis...

By the way...YOu know, i dont mind helping people. NOw to think of it. Why i even bother? When i need help, who is around to help me???who?who?who?(not refering to mich and ting!) You can choose YOUR GAME over me! You can chooose TV over me. What lar...Next time you call for help i do the same to you, see how you feel?ish...

Another thing, HELLO!!!! When i sms you regarding something important(should be lar..unless your stupid) Do REPLY!!!! THis is not the 1st time. YOu think guys are more important than us girls..go Ahead...u will be left with no Friends in the end! (hate this kinda people)