August 30, 2007

1st to leave.....

This post is dedicated to my dear dear friend Miss Bernice Lim.



She was my college classmate (A46B). We did all 4 subjects together for the 1st sem and the 3rd sem. Why no 2nd sem? Well, this is because the beloved department took the dignity to split us or rather those starting with the earlier alphabets to another class for Bio. It wasnt that bad lar...because i started getting know yen better. (got good got bad!lolz)


My very 1st opinion of this girl was 'aiyo, she so NOISY!!!she sure super kiasu kind!!!'. This was because she mixed with (someone lar!aiyo so KPc for what?haha) Then tragic incidents occur. The world of A46B turned 360 degrees and everyone become everyones kawan :p I've got to know bernice better this time (I think is partially due to the student council elections!Classmate ma...of course must vote for her and persuade people to vote for her right?)


She used to think im a horrid study partner because i tend to chat alot or i appeal that way. Hey, i got my quiet serious time to k?hahahaha(all change after 3rd sem eh? :P) Oh for finals, we studied together at ss14 MCd(drive through). Hardcore and it pays off :p Had multiple cups of coffee till we were so sick of Mcd.hahaha. We can just puke hearing the word Mcd.lolz.


AFter finals, some of us left to Langkawi together. There were 4 LIMs there. WE sure did have great fun after realising we click that well :p Bernice was my partner on the bus and almost everything except navigating with seok(they same car ma) All 4 of us sure did some bonding together. Chatting, er er....lots more...haha.


Overall, im gona so miss you Bernice! Your a great friend,study partner,superly LAME! Funny, LOUD...hahaha. We kind of think a bit a like too i think.


Dont worry about doing medicine Ber, i believe u can do it well!(rmbr our plan...u run ur clinic...i count money for u :p) haha...see how lar....but this girl here wana work with the government! So malaysianise!haha. Oh ya...not forgeting she always calls me banana! I not so cham d lar...can understand more now and speak...hehe :p


All the best in DUblin k? See you in 2.5 years time? Buy me pressies :p If i get into uk, we can meet up during hols. STudy hard k? Dont slack! Anything, email me at jlsm_88@yahoo.com or msn me k? hehe. I will promise to reply you! :p Especially if you too stress! i can make u laugh or something by saying stupid stuff(rmbr that night?hahaha)

Take care girl!Keep in touch. Have a safe flight to Dublin. Tata

*ps : i posted this early just in case im real busy next wk*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i. want. to. cry.

i think i'm going to write a farewell post too.

i'm so glad i got to know you better. before that you were just someone who looked like june (=p) until that... fateful lunch in ricebowl.

thank you so so much for believing in me. u're a friend i'll treasure for a long, long time to come. so make sure you don't forget me anytime soon.

omg i didn't know you bothered voting for me!!! i tell you, you must be my only classmate who took it seriously :/

Anonymous said...

er....to confess! i dint. But i did influenced ppl to vote for u. I dint go for voting. Went to midvalley. no lan class ma!hahhaa.sry :(

im gona miss you. u shd cry :p hehehe.joking. too bad i cant see u off at the airport. my uni starts on monday. if u free drop by help on mon..if can we go lunch...if not..call me before u leave k? :p

u can do it girl!!!! :p ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! forget u?hahaha...ur BERNICE! how to forget!lolz