August 01, 2007

Dum Dum!!! :p

After a rough start last night, something good actually came from it. Went to college to collect some Results plus for the online results thing. Yes, results will be out on the 16th of this month. Anyways,had burger king for lunch!!!(always la, go out with a certain someone sure eat burger king, after you turn into a burger you know la!!lolz) Before lunch i walked to my favourite shop at that point of time to visit my cute dog! Someone checked his wallet and was contemplating if should get it for me...sighz!!!!



My darling from the shop :p


Which is now mine! :)
My dan dan (a.k.a. dum dum) and me :)
Thanks Loong loong for getting it for me :p REally appreciate it! You've made my day :p I love you!!!! or WUV you on my doggy's case :p hehe. Thanks!Thanks!Thanks! *Hugs* and *muacks* hehehe! ( ok dont kembang!!!)
I got the doggy!!!It sucked your money!!haha. Joking :p But it was expensive. So all credits given. Thanks again loong loong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

may the dog suddenly move on its on and crave for human flesh and blood on the night of the full moon.While its next to you. And when it has its fill.....it shall dance to the beat of James Brown 'I FEEL GOOD!'

and maybe some linkin park tunes...

Anonymous said...

heyyy yooo...
:) cute doggggyy !
cute name too !!

& thanks for all the advice yeaa ?
loves, cassy .

Jacqueline said...

hehe no probs cass, anytime girl :p