July 30, 2007

Friends? Why should we call each other friends when your being so harsh judging the fact we haven't been in contact for 3 days? yes yes its only 3 days. But still, What have i done wrong for you being so harsh? You can go out with your friends. Can initiate to contact them when you cant even bother calling me. I'm not important la is it? Even when you asked me why i'm sick, you sounded like you were gona eat me open. Sick also wrong is it? So much for being my bestfriend. Go fly kites la!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write.
The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not
afraid to mention how they believe. Always go after your heart.



Here is my site psn code generator

Anonymous said...

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. I think that you need to publish more
on this issue, it might not be a taboo subject but generally
folks don't discuss these issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

Also visit my blog post - pirater Un Compte facebook