July 05, 2007

BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's only been a week past exams and gosh im already feeling bored. How am i gonna put through till results day?or till uni day?(yes yes,uni not so fun but when im stuck at home.maybe its btr i start uni soon?hmmm...) What am i gona do after a levels???(ppl keep asking me!!!!) Aiya. My plan is to pursue dentistry (NOT MEDICINE!). 2nd choice is BUSINESS! Why so? Because my parents totally cut out everything in Science except for med and dentistry and as said above IM NOT GONA DO MEDICINE! So guess the next only agreeable option is business! Don't get me wrong. I don't mind doing it. I find economics interesting ( though hard!) I find Mic's dad's job interesting.

Which uni you may ask? Well...if dentistry probably IMU then twin to Aus(if it opens soon enough, still havent got that call from them yet!task task!) If not maybe go straight to Aus (but thats like really expensive and dont feel like spending dad's cash so much on me,my bro le?) If business,maybe RMIT Aus?or....HELP then twin to LSE...(yes yes, as much as i wana get out from help...it sorta have the best business degree. macam mana nak lari?) Ok people....Since i told u guys clearly here d. STOp asking me ok?Kinda gets annoying after awhile and i will just say i duno to all although i know. Keeping my answer short and simple and to stop u guys from asking so much...lolz.

Yesterday,was out with ting and mic. Went to ting's house super early wei. (mom had to work and i was getting lecture throughout the car trip there!) SAd right? Mom bought us nasi lemak. We continued sleeping till about 10+am. Ting sms mic trying to ask what time should we start our 'journey' to 1u. That girl r....sleep and woke up at 11+am only. Chun right?lolz. Then ting and I makan, talk talk,went online while i continue to bond wiht her bed...haha..(sleepy ma!) Then i had to shoo ting to shower(she r...super lazy plus she didn't wana change and wait for mic for so long) Then finally,mic replied back. Ting went to shower. I went online. Then...rained...SO we decided to wait awhile. Let it stop first.

Left about 1.30pm, fetched mic and arrived ou at 2pm. Bought movie tickets for ALONE!(mic and ting wana scare themselves!haha) We walked walked,bought games,lunch at sushi king!(yes yes,this time we guai k?dint conteng their plates!ahhaa) Rushed to the new wing because show was about to start. Went in. Suddenly,some cantonese drama came up! Ting was whispering to me that it could be wrong movie!True enough it was. Half way through that funny cantonese drama. It got cut. Screen was blank for more than 5 minutes. Everyone waited(patiently?try again!lolz) couples were making out abit i think...not too sure about that!

Finally, it begun. I agree la. Its scary because what me and ting predicted came out otherwise. So it was cool,but overall i think it was more of a sad story than a scary one. But it was good la! :p AFter the movie,we shopped a lil, then head to ting's place. Supposed to go to Williams for dinner and sleep over. But in the end both of that didn't happen. Had to call mom and faced another lecture all the way home for troubling her to fetch me at night. Hai...then now she don't really let me out anymore and want me to go to seremban from August onwards to work in my cousin's clinic. I think i might die of boredom there. Know why? No internet!Sleep early(really early like 8-9pm) Wake up early. Then i told mom i'll find my own job to do here where i can stay in my own home,have a lil more social life. Then she said ' you think life very easy r?' Guess this means i gotta go there? No choice. Sighz. I need a car. It feels like im shifted off to boarding school. After exam also cannot enjoy. WHat la?Why dont just kill me?sighz.

Thank god im going to langkawi this weekend with coll classmates. Hopefully it be fun!Not hopefully, I'M VERY SURE WE WILL HAVE FUN! :p TOday i think they went to watch transformers. I watched d...so didn't go. Yen they all went for lunch and watched fantastic 4 today. SAdly i watched that too..and i thought we were sleeping over so told her i wasnt free.. but since it blew off..im as free as a bird with nothing to do. lalalaa...Not even anyone online now to talk to. sigh......how r?how?

Cant wait for langkawi! :p

No comments: