July 14, 2007

Went to college yesterday to get more information on their degree programmes. WAs supposed to meet CL at 9am. WEnt to Mcd first to have a cup of ice lemon tea then headed to the IC Department place to collect my new IC. Due to tired of waiting (9.30am already la!) I walked to the person and asked for info. Met ZY and AT as they walked in. All waited for dan when ring ring ring! My phone. He called saying he is so SORRY for me waiting. He overslept! AHHH!!!! I'll KILL YOU if this repeats again!



FInally after all that waiting, he turned up! I forced him to refill my water bottle then we gushed off to 1u with ZY and AT. Arrived and headed straight to the cinema. On that day, my mission was to watch Harry Potter and not care about anything else. At first we plan on watching 2 movies but due to the bad timing. We had to split up with ZY and AT. They wanted to watch die hard 4.0 because AT dont watch HP. Sad right that fella?lolz. Bought tickets and headed for lunch. Their show was at 11.50am while ours was 1.50pm.




Ate at AKisen RAmen. ZY,CL and me all had chicken teri set while AT had some noodles thingy.(cant rmbr whats it called!haha) What a coincidence when we bump into ZJ and A (ahem ahem...i bet their dating!!!!or it looks that way!) CL was busy staring at them(aiyo! give them privacy la!haha) ZY and AT left for the movie while we both walked around aimlessly. Sorry my dear that we didn't go the arcade! Well its fair now since you didn't let me eat my cake!haha.


AFter the movie,we headed home while i met up with MK.




Went to her place. Drove out and i had Sushi king for dinner.(2 jap foods wei!) Ate finished then we decided to get some ice cream. So we drove all the way from section 14 to uptown,Du for Baskin RObins :p




Sushi :p






Low fat Strawberry + cheese and pistachio almond :p


It was about to reach 10pm. Mom told me she will be fetching me by then. Suddenly, Mk asked if i wanted to sleepover. I told her to come to my place because mom's already going to fetch me. But instead we decided to ring mom. Asked her where she was. Then we decided to sleepover at Mk place for the night. She drove me home to pack my stuff and left to her place. I went online there for a short while then we watched the SCOOP. Supposed to be a great show. SAdly neither of us thought that way. We skipped 2 chapters so the show ended fast (disc had problems ) Wanted to watched a GOOd Year. Then Mk went online while i stoned on tv watching hilary duff in Lizzie and Even stevens after. Went up to her room. WAtched 2 episodes of Grey's then slept. She was watching her Ugly BEtty.


Was supposed to head out for breakfast at 8.30am with her family but we failed to wake up. Slept at 4am ma. What to do? lolz. Finally we woke up at about 11.45am,got dress and hence leave to Damansara Perdana for lunch. Ate at Face to Face Noodle house. Their speciality was Pan- mee. BOth Mk and her mom ate the soup one while her sis,dad and me took the dried one. To me i think it was yummy hence the price was reasonable :p Head back to her place after lunch. Continued stoning in front of her laptop with Grey's till about 5.30pm when her dad left to yumcha with friends. We then head to 1u after making a horrible wrong turn from curve and could not U-turn back.sighs. Shop a little.(very little!) Then about 7pm,went back to her place for dinner.


AFter dinner,we chat outside her place. She was looking for the stars up in the sky. Funny la. Girl r...Kl quite sad. WAna see stars...must go outside city le.lolz. Chat till about 10pm when mom arrived to fetched me home. We can practically challenge to see who got more mosquito bites. Mom scolded me for that. haha. Sigh sigh...i finished my liquour chocolate liao. So yummy! Should have bought more :(



Me,Angeline and Mic(all coincidently wore red!haha)

Mk trying to cover her face....

Outside her house :p

WAs bored.....lolz

Bye bye my darling...no more liao.lolz

No comments: