July 07, 2007

Pre-Langkawi Trip...

It's called pre-langkawi trip because i'm still here and not there yet. Will be leaving shortly in 45 minutes time.
Yes, some of you may ask, what the crap am i doing online?Shouldn't i be packing?
Well, im done packing. My bag looks kinda big though because when my dad moved to Vietnam, he took all those small hand carried bags. So i'm left with whatever is left at home. TRust me, the bag im taking, is the smallest bag i found. (dig through the storage room)
What i did today?I woke up at about 11.45am. (early huh?judging the fact that i normally wake up at 2pm nowadays...hols ma!) Went downstairs, was supposed to pack but im so lazy so watched a bit of tv then realise its already 2pm. So decided to iron some shirts to bring go and to pack according to the list i made yesterday! (list u may ask?well..was supposed to pack yesterday but lazy..so to not feel so guilty obviously i gotta make a list ma!) AFter ironing 2 shirts, the stupid iron failed on me.
Had to call mom who was fixing her car at the workshp. Went to get the spare iron to iron the rest. AFter ironing, i realise that i dunno where all the bags when so decided to wait for mom to get back home while watching tv and forcing bro to study!(nah..its just an excuse not to pack!haha) Mom got home about 4.30pm. Lazy me only started packing at 5pm. AFter following the 'list' i was done with everything about 6pm(i did play bit while packing) Then went for duck rice in paramount. (i love that place!)
Came home, stoned bit then mom yelled.Then decided to rechecked what i never pack. DOne all, decided to watch tv. Mom and dad had bit disagreement due to bro being his lazy. I knew i was gona be the next target (eldest ma!). Mom did her usual nagging(kinda to often till i tend to turn a deaf ear...bad eh?cant help it. Asked dan!) Aiyo...then came a sms from dad. WAh sei i kena cha. Hai...cant i enjoy the trip without feeling guilty or sad?Always like that...before going out i sure kena cha. Why?Why?Why?I'm such a good daughter k. I study when im told and on my own. I do what im told. I help bro with his stuff. I bring home good grades. (been good till a levels...damn feel like getting stupider..sighs)
SIgh sigh sigh. Will i be able to enjoy this trip? I hope so....
Anyone knows of a job...tell me k? I need one. Getting kinda broke. Sighs...
K la..gtg get ready. TATA!

No comments: