July 14, 2007

What I've Gained from the Trip to Langkawi!

There's a few things i've gained from this trip.

1) DON'T bother dreaming of getting any sleep on the bus!

2) Bernice can SLEEP in any conditions!!!( with NOISE, without noise...you name it,she will sleep through it :p ) *salute!*

3) To save extra rm15, get off at KUALA PERLIS instead of kuala kedah.( can walk straight to the jetty :p)

4) Seok's sleeping time starts at 6am and she super cute when she sleeps :p

5) When you rent a car, DO CHECk for everything before leaving...especially the horn,wiper,lights,signals,breaks,petrol indicator...etc!

6) The MAPS given to us to tour the island was HOPELESS!

7) NEVER drink and drive!

8) We should all be thankful and not complain so much :p

9) NEVER go to Langkawi from MAY to SEPTEMBER, MONSOON season!( fun,but the sea will be rough....dangerous for water games! )

10) Guys room are cleaner and in a better condition to sleep in then ours(for the first two days of course! )

11) I am higher without alcohol :p

12) The guys can listen to everything we said! Sooooooo KPC! hahaha. kidding.

13) Fish smell stinks!

14) Bikinis in langkawi are cheap! (restricted to Kuah town only!)

15) Liquour chocolates are lovely :p

16) Coffee liquour rocks!

17) Drinking tequilla looks like we're taking drugs :(

18) Drunk/ high people do funny stuff :p (entertaining!)

19) Sitting by the beach at night is lovely :p

20) The coconut trees look fake!haha

21) ETIKA express bus stop super alot.sighs :(

22) It was a great trip :p ( thanks WJ and RM)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that meticulous model. The prices as regards the shoes were approximately 190 dollars on every site. But finally I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm really into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are all over 210 pounds everwhere. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you tell me about these?