July 30, 2007

Long Abandon Bloggy!!! I'm back :p

Yes yes, I know. It's hols and my blog is like super dead since the 17th. What to do? Nothing that exciting to blog about. Been lazing at home and gosh i really meant it when i said im lazing. I'm practically close to a pig now. I sleep averagely around 5-6am and wake up about 2-3pm(or earlier if lucky)


Dad's been back for the past week. So guess that's the only time i've unscrew by body clock and sleep about 12-1am every night, wake up at 9-10-11am?If not kena takau. lolz. Must act guai guai when dad's back :p



He left yesterday and look what happened? I woke up at 2pm today!hehehe.



K la, since the 17th, i've been out at least once a week from then i think. So i'll post up pictures and explain what i did then k? Here it goes....



Starting with the outing with Dan last tues,





His feeling for his wallet...










He wanted to cry for the money he was gona spend....haha














The reason to his 'tears'










Went to amcorp to look for his stuff and saw this real cool figure up close :p










Worship practise that night(people played with my phone)


Next the outing with mark and gene before they left ( july 18th)



Mark, looking at the menu


DAn forever posing and jerking

Chia chia :p

Gene, duno what's wrong with his face!haha

Yummy eh markie?

Those were all that was going on for the pass 2 weeks :p

Not feeling myself now. Will blog later.

No comments: