August 18, 2007

Outings!

17th August,

Went to college to collect results and apply for some stuff. I didnt do too well but can meet University requirements, can di. Dont want to care too much about it. I know i did my best!(yes,trying to calm myself down) Congrats to those who did spectacularly well!


Still undecided about which Uni I'll be going to at the moment but im quite certain I'll be starting a course in September.(cant tahan doing nothing for so long.....omg) Had an sms from ting earlier that morning, telling me how bored she was and that woke me up!lolz. Michelle smsed to asked if i can go for the Monash Carnival Rock Party(something like that la...i think). Hours before the thing, i managed to get out from my house. Went...it was boringggggggggggggg!Left for nando's! :p Like michelle says ' Me and my chicken wings!!!!!'


For you info chelle, i had kfc today!!!lalalala.


Ooh...regarding the carnival thing, i guess the motorshow wasnt that bad. The cars did look cool from where we were standing :p Guys would loved it!(we prefer shopping!hahaha) Only thing cool would probably be the firey stuff. The loud noise and horrible smell......SO nottttttttttt for US!!!!lolz.


Mcd ice-cream!!!So funny, Mic actually fling half her ice cream outside the grass area of an unknown house.EVIL!lolz. In my opinion, going to MOnash has turned my dear friend into someone real funny! SO cute la! After last night, i now understand why!hehehe(right ting?) Nothing bad about it by the way!lolz.


SAuces at Nando's


Ting and chelle

My extra hot flamming peri peri


Their hot flamming peri peri

18th August,

Went to church at 10am. Had worship practise which didn't really turned out all that good but wasnt too bad either lar....Went for lunch at OU with family. Went into speedy and bought something real stupid!!!Ouch my rm20!sighz. Trying to claim back from dad :p WAlked around, tried a couple of new stuff :) Chocolicious Sundae with fresh strawberries!(compliments of joseen's blog!!!!lolz) Strawberry fondue!


So much food. SO so so guilty and sinful as some people might say it!lolz. Went to curve after that because dad was in a good mood. Was about to buy the whole Nichii!!!! EEVIEN if your reading this, I saw the pants you want!!! SAdly your in korea now. Duno how to contact you :(


I love nichii. Me, as a reasonable shopper thinks that nichii is absolutely reasonable with their prices. Now sale some more. WOW!
Oh if anyone is looking for bikinis, BLUSH is having a sale and its 70% off. NOt bad designs.

A house made of fruits!!!! :p





The mens were trying to stick back the fruits that felt off!lolz

Scottland?Guess again!Its Msian!(kinda noisy....hahaha)



From top


CHOCOLISIOUS SUNDAE WITH FRESH STRAWBERIES! :P



The house from a different view(all different kinda fruits ok!)



Pretty eh?



WATERMELON!!!! :p


DOnt know how long this festival last but you should check it out! ITs real pretty :p

Will be going back to seremban tomorrow. JAcq prays that her relatives wont bug her of her results. SO annoying i tell you. Don't think they will let it go. Ish.....


If anyone is wondering..... I will be doing BUSINESS!!! Dont know where yet. Read here and stop asking. Why? BEcause after my lil talk with vien, i realised that i didnt wana stare into people's mouth everyday to earn cash(though its alot!)

That's all for now. Toodles!

No comments: