August 14, 2007

My thoughts and Opinion (honest)

Yes yes this is my honest and most truthful opinion on certain issues that been happening recently. I wont specify names but if you feel its you...Too bad then...But people who normally feel its them who I'm talking about is most likely correct. To be sure, come ask me :p

I don't want to offend anyone but i have no other ways of expressing it. After all, that's the main reason why i created this blog right? Like seok said ' I blog for myself not for others...so don't care la!' (maybe i added the dnt care?)hahaha


Why oh Why is the world like this now? Guys are turning into some emotional freaks. (not all guys,some)





First things first, there's nothing wrong being single!Everyone have the right to complain about being single,wanting a bf/gf. But...no need so often la. We have good friends to keep us company. You wont know how good they are to you till you give them a chance to.

Don't assume the worst of people. Some people may express how they feel differently, no one is perfect!(right dan?lolz)

I realised la that people get emo because of their super high expexctations on other people. A true friend do not expect things in return from others.(right dan?lolz) It is because when your expectations is not met or reached, you will feel down,depressed and you will be emo. That clearly sucks. SO don't expect is the best or to be more acurate, don't expect too much! :p

Another thing, some people should really stop assuming on issues lar... Like for example,daniel gets to steal my food jokingly during meals...doesnt mean anyone elses can ok?Dan kinda jokes..not take a fork and dig into meals without permission. He knows when to do it and when not to. Clearly, if you wana try my food,ask me lar....yor...Don't so rude!That's my personal opinion la....(im not uptight, just that manners matters!)

Guys (some) should be less egoistic and stop thinking that the world revolves around them lar..... That's so shallow. If its joking matter,its alright..but i know some who takes it seriously. I got certain limit before i cant take it anymore wan..You blow that limit, i'll be mean!!!!wakakaka!(thanks dan!lolz.)

Guys shouldn't emo so much( as in emo worst than a girl!) That's bad!

Btw this is my personal opinion on certain things la. Not intending to offend anyone. I cant tahan anymore so need to let it out somewhere!


OH ya, lastly, i don't like people who thinks they know everything about everything. I'm not as predictable as it seems and it goes for the same for each individual. The only way you will know is if you cut my brain open!

Finally got it all out :p O.o and if you think im talking about you,come confront me. i will tell you in person ok? And i really meant it..so I will :p

Thanks 'sifu'



3 comments:

Mr. Ong said...

hooo hummm....



BURN EMO PPL!!!!XD
(the really REALLY senseless...making small probs big kind :P)

Hello.....a spastic announcement by a spastic person in the early morning...

~..ting..~ said...

i lost count of the number of times his name appeared by the 3rd 'dan'
hahhaha
so i assume he's your sifu?
and hmm...
this post punya writing style reminds me of someone le ....
don't make me smack you!

don't so stress out anymore... no fun la!
=(

Anonymous said...

haha i knew you were gona say that! it reminded me of that 'someone' too. while typing! but this is my honest opinion. I dont act nice in front. I am this way both sides :p hahahaha

Mr ong : flattered la?till ting lost count!hahaha