August 30, 2007

Bumming era ending!!!!!Nooooooooo! :(

This week is OFFICIALLY the last bumming around week for me. Trust that im putting it to good use! Been sleeping at 4-5am waking up at 2-3pm. Going out. Hanging around. Got rejected by Manchester(thats the main reason why my hols is ending!!!stupid stupid!!!Grr...) People, im fine. No need advise me anymore about manchester. Going to work hard and credit transfer to UK. Praying hard that i can though its tough. ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! :)

Went out with dan dan yesterday. Had fun. WAtch Evan almighty!lolz. AFter that movie, we both felt that our level of intelligence drop!!!!lolz. It was funnily stupid.hahaha. Before that movie, we headed down to Carl's junior for beef chilli and cheese fries!!!! rm8.50 k!!!Expensive but somewhat worth it. Big portions and we SHARED. AFter the movie, headed down to taman megah for lunch(yes yes, we kiamsiap.like dan said'hey we are just students!')

In my opinion, i think that dan's century egg porridge was yummy!Black jelly!hahhaa. I've never eaten that Black egg till yesterday. Normally my parents will gobble it down before i had a chance to. Oh well.lolz. I love ice milo! It was so.....fulfilling :p

Dan fetched me home yesterday after lunch. Boy, im so going to miss you so much when you leave!!!(especially the driving me part!i promise WHEN i get a car, ill drive u :p) Thanks for the fun time we had yesterday! (yes yes, i know u pui me alot!)

GOsh, im so addicted to this new link my cousie gave me. Its like i can watch movies for free :p
Been doing so for the past few days :p(explains why i go to bed oh so 'EARLY')hahaha.It just occur to me that ber ber is leaving. Its like the day after i start...she's the first to leave. Can we go out before u leave???????Not going to see you for awhile wei.... :(

ANyhow, today is merdeka eve!!!Anyone got any plans???hmmm...i think i should contact tlt and mksj now :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bumming era coming to a close. omg we're even closer to becoming adults you know?!!

sigh, i don't know la, so many things to buy and pack, i'm afraid our1u outing is our last one. shoot saying that is so... hard.

i'll give you a call before i leave. i'm really really going to miss you jacq. no one makes jokes and say stupidly honest things like you k.

Jacqueline said...

Really? ya give me a call before u leave lar! what time is ur flight on the 4th? Everyone is leaving except ur the first to leave us. really i got make jokes?hahaha dint know. im gona miss u too. ur sarcasm,noise,the way u laugh so loud...and ur LAMENESS!!!!haha. still rmbr that stupid horse joke! that was....funny.haha... and yes!!!i duawn to start so soon :(

Mr. Ong said...

cis copy me wei..ahahhaha...nvm...u lucky i no copyright laws yet...hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.