September 13, 2007

What is next in line?hmmmphh

What a day? Everything planned just blew and go bye bye.

1) went super early to college, no nasi lemak, sat at the mamak like an idiot waiting for it. was told 5 mins. turned out.......30minutes!grr!

2) Was really really tired. Slept in the reading room. Had multiple messages from people. So had to wake up every 15 minutes.

3) It was another greek lecture in econs :( Not as bad as Tuesday classes though!It is like this :
- Tuesday is normally major greek learning day
- Thursday is a mix of greek and english (not as bad)

4) Tutorial time. WAs msging dear TLT. WAs teling her i have this feeling he gona call me. Guess what? HE DID! I was like so blur man...I know PPF but when he asked me at that point of time. I froze. I never felt so stupid before. He asked me twice some more...omg...!

5) WAs supposed to meet up with dong. But due to reasons...couldnt. CANCELLED!

6) WAs hurt due to...reasons a little. Lost concentration! (50minutes to last before class ended)

7) WAs waiting for a friend for quite some time. WAs raining heavy!

8) Friend told me she stuck in jammed, her bro late for appointment(interview) . CANCELLED!
(this one really not her fault though but its counted as a bad thing lar)

9) Finally got over to Mic's place(her bday) , headed out for Baskin's. Reached there, PARKED, got out, stood one stall away from it. RIng Ring! Must go fetch her sis.(forgot it was puasa month!) After fetching her sis, my mom waiting d. aiks :(

10) some PEOPLE bailed last minute for tomorrow's outing!

11) some PEOPLE didnt reply me till god knows what time. Not busy also cant reply. Cis!

12) Outing tomorrow CANCELLED!

Hope tomorrow will be a better day! Jacq needs to start nerding! It so so hard!!!!! NOw i know why UOL is SO FAMOUS! its HARD!!!!! I CAN DO IT!!! hehe. Gotta go sleep now. Toodles!

No comments: