March 29, 2008

My Weekend! XD

Dad and bro returned from Vietnam throughout Good Friday and Easter. Dad's Vietnam friend came down with his family. Since F1 was going on, dad had a free room in Concorde Hotel, KL, conveniently our car got crashed on thursday night. His friend and family stay in Renaissance Hotel, KL. (Forgotten to take a picture of my room...the toilet is bigger than the bedroom..wth!lol) We practically walked everywhere -from klcc - hotel- sg wang - lot 10- pavilion- imbi road- times square - pavilion - klcc - hotel. Tiring weekend to be honest and i was very sick as well but had no choice. This are the pictures taken because i felt inspired! and... for CL!!!hahaha! I so nice right? :)


Teppanyaki at Nikko Hotel -raw lobster and chicken,beef


Yummy!!!! - Lobster!!! :)

Vy and her mom - the Vietnam family


Lobbie up close :)

F1 week...lots of cool cars on display

twin towers at night


Lobster with cheese...yummilicious!!(gona kill me yet CL?)


FLowers...



Cool effect eh?




Twin towers while it is raining..pretty scenery( i love my cam!)



Garden in nikko hotel - lovely eh?
This concludes my past weekend...hehe! Enjoy the pictures! kinda malas to load all..ahahaha!






1 comment:

Mr. Ong said...

I hate you....stupid lobster....i'm gonna eat out my anger when i get back....