March 05, 2008

My dead bloggy! I feel so lazy to blog these days...I'm either too busy or too 'free' till i spend so much time with my beloved laptop,internet,dvd player :) I should seriously be studying...Exams in 8 weeks! sharks!

Anyways, if you refer to seok's blog...she said ' uni starting = more stuff to blog about '. (not in exact terms lar) I so disagree for my case...I really have nothing..unless im suppose to bitch about people i dislike lar?(trust me , im trying to not talk abt them...not good! ) Due to the late staying backs in the library, I managed to mix with the other gang in my class who i first thought they were super lansi! They're really nice people! They like studying! and they dont gossip 24-7 :) So now, I study with them :)

How's everyone doing? Good? How's studies? I so freakingly need motivation, im really distracted! Sighsz...

ps : everytime i go to hp...i recall those days we had during a levels! Miss you guys so much!!!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Teh Oh Ais Satu! Saya miss minum :P LOL and MILO :P
Hope u are well and good :)

MISSSSSSSSSS YA

Jacqueline said...

miss ya!!! bukan teh oh ais....milo ais....horlicks ice...milo kopi o ais..ahaha! (time duration to finish the drink : 5 mins or less) ahaha! how u doing?

Stefanie said...

haha :P am doing fine :p aiya i keep forgetting that i write comment on ppl blog then i forget to see their reply lol. just pop me a note on my blog ahhaha :)
i miss milo!!! and teh ais :) ahah

how are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) my bloggy is dead too :P

Stefanie said...

haha :P am doing fine :p aiya i keep forgetting that i write comment on ppl blog then i forget to see their reply lol. just pop me a note on my blog ahhaha :)
i miss milo!!! and teh ais :) ahah

how are uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :) my bloggy is dead too :P