March 14, 2008

Hectic week! blargh...haha! The exams stress is starting to hit me hard...NOOOOOOOooooooo...

Im not that bad k? My classmates are all having late nights studying..and all turned out like zombies the next morning for classes yet still persistent to stay back after class to study...

Hardworking eh?

ME :
Laziness, I stayed back too. I have late nights too just not studying..ahaha! Im far worse addicted to the internet now compared to back then :( I dont get how people are so motivated into studying daily. I need time off. This week had been my slack off week. Got sick in the process due to overworked body..ahaha! I think im gaining weight too because i have a friend who eats like 6 freaking meals a day and stil have a hot body! SHe eats more than a guy okay! (dishes - clean!!!!) Boredom makes me eat...sighz..Nvm..when im too stress i'll probably lose the weight i gained...damn feel like im a pig :( Depressed. lolz.

ANything new to update? I just realised the difference btwn students with science background and students with arts background..bah...'politics', 'conflicts'...bah! (wana know more..msg me on msn...)

I seriously have nothing to blog about...is my life really that boring now??? hmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.