September 19, 2008

Waiting....

The past two days had been complete torture to my body. Had 3 hours of sleep in 2 days. Had 2 meals in 2 days, drank less than 2 glasses of water per day. Why? This is due to my visa application. Due to stories i've heard which freaked me out a little, I had to make sure everything is complete. Was supposed to get it done on Wed, unfortunately I am required to do a english translation for those documents in Malay( 8 in total!). Took the entire wednesday to translate the stupid documents. Why can they use simple terms for contribution in Malay instead of CARUMAN! ish...

Apart getting that ready, had to go to the lawyer's office to certify my certs. The day before that, I ran around like a mad fool to every bank to certify my bank statements. After that was done, proceeded for medic check up. Thank god everything went okay.

Had no accommodations before this as well. Thank God and aunt for helping me through. Its a twin sharing, i pray that my roomie will be a good one! ( Oh lord, i trust u) Just paid the acceptance fees today to booked the room. Got the extension from uni to commence on the 6th of oct instead of this coming sat.

Hectic!!! Did my visa today. The stupid officer forgotten to hand in my file to the biometric department so i waited for almost 2 hours. Ish! Thank god i manage to complete the whole thing by 11am.

I am really thankful to God for everything He has helped me with from getting an offer, getting approval from uk for the financial status, getting accommodation and now waiting for visa.

If all is settled, will be flying off on the 3rd of october!

*shall take this time to gain all the sleep I had lost! * ;)

No comments: