September 28, 2008

Still waiting....

The new airlines system disable students from getting the extra 10kgs that they normally do. Me being persistent, pushed my way to it and managed to got the excess baggage weight in the end. After getting that settled, confirmation for this friday's flight is today(28/9/08).

All this while i thought that the British high com will be open regardless of raya because they follow the British hols only, but i was WRONG! It takes 8-10days to get your visa done (minimum by the way). Due to the holidays on wed and thurs, my 10th working day is on friday! ARgh! How to fly on fri if its only the 10th day? So, i'll be visiting the visa place to asked them when it will be out tentatively. If its not out by latest tuesday, I will change my flight date again! Oh lord, please shower ur mercy over me!

Feeling quite stressed because not only im affected by my own flight, but my family members and aunt as well. Tough trying to coordinate with everyone! *feels like bursting*

No comments: