September 14, 2008

Confirmation Received!

Judging from my past post, I was waiting for confirmation. Finally, it has all been settled. Now the tough part, VISA! yikes!

The UK visa seems way harder to get compared to the australian visa. BAh... I am scheduled to leave on the 26th of september because I am scheduled to start on the 29th of september after requestion for extension for an entire week. I am currently in Vietnam(visiting family - yes i am awared its during the wrong time!),will be back on tuesday afternoon. Gotta do my medic check up + x ray. Settle documents for visa on wed and pray that my visa will be done successfully by the following tuesday so I can fly off on friday morning, 10.15am :)

Currently, just bought 2 winter jackets. 1 Blue in color - looks slightly like an eskimo jacket and 1 brown - autumn/winter classy looking kind. Got 2 gym pants to wear. Gotta get 2 long sleeves top( i have none! hahaha) and thinking if i should get another jacket... Hmmm...

Well, if all goes smoothly, I will be flying off on the 26th September 10.15am XD

*prays visa goes well*

No comments: