January 23, 2008

WEEEeeeee!!! XD


My NEW BABY!!! XD
After contemplating for so long....(since before my birthday in Nov) till yesterday, I FINALLY bought it! :)

What i did before buying my new cam ?

The hunt started off in Section 14, digital mall to the photo/ Camera shop along the rows of stalls after KFC. Hunt inside Jaya supermarket too(there's a cam shop there) Got all the information needed like : price, which brand better, which is recommended, what is thrown in with my purchase.

Me, being unsatisfied and still want to check myself decided to go home surf the net to see if what was being told is true. Pretty much got the satisfaction but didnt feel like spending my own cash...hhaha. Talk to cousin. Contemplated...(yes my cousin is somewhat a techno freak and expert)

Continued my hunt in pyramid, got quite a decent price(cheaper than the rest). STill unsatisfied so i went to subang,amcorp,midvalley,ou, curve to check the prices...Oh did i tell you, i went to seremban to check out the prices too? Heheheh! And yes i meant it...I walked into every store and ask the same questions...and pyramid pretty much the cheapest inclussive of everything that was thrown in with purchase(if not the store opposite carefour in midvalley is the cheapest ~ really cheap..) But im afraid of being conned...so bought it yesterday in pyramid! Wee..... :)

No more shopping till piggy bank is filled :(

Ps : yes i know my blog's dead...nothing interesting lar.. except...praying to get offers to uk!!!! worried...bah..must study! Lolz...

No comments: