January 08, 2008

Randomness! XD

Hmm....Funny how life takes you on an adventure. It could be a rocky one, it could be a smooth one downstream.

Since everyone is doing a recap of their previous year 2007, it got me thinking about mine.

Like most people, I started off with my 3rd semester of A levels. This term it was great. Everyone in class started to loosen up and soon enough all of us started hanging out and we're much closer compared to the begining of our course in Jan 2006. Time really do fly.

From awkward conversations (A46 ppl will understand me :p ) in Pizza hut, Hp towers to prom and lastly to Langkawi before all of us go our separate ways. I guess blogs really do help huh? I'm glad that most of us are still in contact with each other regardless how near or far we are. Its great meeting you guys. All the best with your future!!!! THose who'll be leaving to Aussieland in Feb : take care! keep in contact and all the best! Will miss you guys :)

2007 had also been rocky for me in some ways rather personal so I wont state much here unless you question me in person? :)

-----------


Thoughts :

Looking at my previous post. I'm really thankful for the person who invented those pretty colors explosive in the sky. Though it may have blown a few people to death, watching it brings me joy. I'm somewhat mesmerize by how pretty it is :) Apart from that, I realise I'm more to a nature or environmental person. I like walking in the parks, gazing at the stars (reminds me of cbc camp.Awesome!!!) and staring at the moon, going to the beach....etc. It makes me feel thankful for what I'm blessed with :)



Pretty pretty sunset :)




Nice scenery

By the beach, under the coconut tree :)


My favourite flower :)

Rose (me likey too :p)

Told you its random! hehe!

No comments: