January 27, 2008

...

Hmm...my bloggy looks so dead!!! No comments, no tags, nothing...Some people's blogs, their tag box i meant... got some cool whipped up conversation going on. Mine is only by lets said less than 5 people? haha! Its so lack of update. Im suppose to update my Vietnam trip but MICHOKO HAVENT PASS ME THE PHOTOS!!!! (from the week she arrived back till its going to be Feb soon - she too busy liao...ahaha!) Was suppose to write a thank you list to those people who wished me on my birthday last november together with an appreciation to my dearest buddies but MICHOKO STILL HAVENT PASS ME THE PHOTOS YET!!! (from november to going to Feb) hahaha! She ar...I hope she reads this...ahahah! (yes i did it for fun :p) Well, she'll be facing exams soon ( before cny ) So wont be able to get it from her anytime soon. Must not kacau her!!! hehe :)

ps : MICHOKO im gona bug u after your exams!!!! :) Tlt on my side? hehe.


Seokie, Wh and Gwen will be flying off to Melbourne this coming feb. Gona miss you guys but hey...you'll be back in July right? And we can still chat on msn...i will tag your blog(seok) Keep us updated :)


ps : Wh and Gwen...GET A BLOG! teehee!


I should be studying right now..but cant help noticing the sadness of my dead bloggy..ahaha! So guess i'll go back studying now..shall blog when there's something happening happen (wonder when will that happen...ahaha - Lifeless? )

No comments: