May 11, 2007

What a day!!!!....

Slept at 1-1.30am, gave up studying chemistry for unit 6 mocks at 8am.

Went for class, had the mocks. Forgotten all is there to remember about organic chemistry!

When i took the whole night studying that :( For question 2, only managed to do the reaction mechanism which is like 2-3marks of the entire question. Did bonding and structure( depend lots of memory :p) Not hoping to do well for that mock paper :(

Class ended,went to DSA. Supposed to hang with friend since its last day of college and asked friend since about 1-2 weeks ago. Friend agreed back then.

Suddenly, after friend's class, friend told me that friend wanted to go with another group of people and tried pushing me off to another group. WOnder why friend did even remember me and simply agreed?The least friend could do was to asked if friend's friend,me can tag along instead of leaving me behing in college or at least send me a msg after u know the plan la?ALL ALSO NEVER!GRRR....) Got mad(who wouldnt be?ffk like 1 mins before leaving time?) Okay la. Fine,cant argue because situation will get worst. But instead of pui-ing me to compensate the ffk while waiting for friend's friends. Friend end up playing monopoly.
ZY tried to get friend to pui me, but friend didn't bother. (HOw insensitive can a guy get?HEllo? I got feelings!) FInally after pinching to release anger(better than cursing out loud!) idiot finally move the ass and came pujuk me. AFter awhile told him in friend's face that friend is not reasonable for treating me that way regardless how close i am to friend. TOld friend that i felt so used and felt like trash for the tone friend used. I dont mind hanging out with friend's friends but the tone friend used was unreasonable. Friend was an ass. Friend yelled at my friend for helping us resolve that matter.

AFter our case is done, went to bangsar to watch friend's friend each lunch. Friend load free food from friend's friends while I watch them eat. Told friend i was hungry. But like friend would care? WEnt to bakerzin finally after friend realise I was still not fed. (2 hours!!!)

Went back to college. Instead of friend temaning me. Friend slept for about 30mins. Understandable la. Tired and stuff. But thing is, if you know you will be tired the next day, why stay up playing games so late at night? I mean HELLO, exams are like soon wei. Give up games for awhile or just minimize less la. Future more important! Don't get me wrong you ppl out there who love games so much. I got play dota once awhile la. I like it. Just that priorities must be set lo!

My ex was a super gamer and gosh i didnt mind. I understood he needed his space and let him play. So im not bias!!!

AFter that, took a bus to dj,took wrong bus. Sad sad incident. Met with friends,ate,drank coffee,chat..etc

Now home,resting,leg feels so painful. Wore heels and walked super far today under hot sun. Got like 5 plasters around my ankle!

Sorry for being emo...its just, i prefer it if you dont make promises you cant keep!

No comments: