May 28, 2007

Have you ever felt betrayed,frustrated,dissapointed,angry and sad all at the same time?

Well, I did. For the first time ever. This is worst than CL cheating me on gaming time and those not so that hurtful stuff. It did hurt i admit, well its about trust, so obviously it would hurt!

This time, gosh is super alot of people at the same time. With exams and stuff, this is so not the right time. First it all started when R break the ice by telling me what's going on. What to do? I flew off to Vietnam and some people just decided to take that opportunity to inform ****** to the rest. ON PURPOSE ONE I BET!!!!! ( will update my trip later)

It's bad enough i heard it from R, without realising the whole ________ actually knew about it except me and nobody, not even _tld me.WHY? __ reason, because no point. Can't do anything about it! WTF la. YOu never try u know?YEs YES i know your policy, you will say you wont try because you wont change bla bla. GOsh you could have tell me earlier.

Then now found out from ________ that apparently ___ and _____ are backstabbing me. Guess what? ________ said i backstab other people to so i deserve it. THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHEERING ME UP! MIND YOU I ACTUALLY CRIED OK! Then ________ said ____ was getting pissed so we should leave the topic. AHEM! Are you involve in the bitching session?no right?wth..???? I know Im not important to you as long as you have _______. What else matters right? the worlds just go arounds ____! sighs.

I thought ______ and ______ were my friends. But yet, i was betrayed and cheated by them. ______ got no guts to even tell me whats going on! For some reason, im beginning to despise this _____ and ________ a lot. I may not be as smart as you, but im definitely nicer and a better friend that you can ever be! (though i have my flaws) ONe is blunt and the other is king or emperor or gossips!

YOu cant disagree with me here! its my blog. I get to post wtv i want! you cant stop me unless u are the administrator of this blog which your NOT! Thanks for hurting me guys! YOUR the BEST ever man! till can make me cry! honored anot? (F*CK!)

I really needed all those to ''help'' me study! grrrr......NOT! Idiots,biatch,F**K!!!!

THanks lt for cheering me up( she's a btr friend that you!!!!)
Btw i dint state names, so if you read this and you feel its you, then it is you!

why? because as the MAlay peribahasa goes, ''SIAPA MAKAN CILI AKAN TERASA PEDAS!''




4 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

ooo spicy-ness!! i likey!
LOL
blogs are meant for SOME purposes anyway..
n yay i could guess most of the blanks!

dont get too bothered by it girl...

mwah mwah!!

Anonymous said...

dont care d! i practically kena cha by ___________.
wakaka.obviously you can guess ma! :p

Anonymous said...

Well I don't understand ANYTHING in that post...so I'm not involved la lol :D

Anonymous said...

haha of course your not jackie! lolz :p only ppl involved would know what im talking abt!! hahaha