May 05, 2007

Time flies!

This week is the end of semester 3 of my A levels course. This also means it is the end of my whole pre -U course and that its going to be time to start a degree course! Nooooooooooooooo.....

As much as I despise A levels since sem 1,that don't mean that I didn't enjoy one bit of it. Fact is, I did! It's sad thinking that each and everyone of us will be going our own ways to pursue our degree and to live a successful life. May each and everyone of us still keep in contact ya?

Anyhow, exams are like in A WEEK time! NOOOOOOoooooooooo!!!!!!! It's time to load that fuel and study! SEriously study! Nobody wants to come back and retake papers in term 4.NO NO!

To all my dear friends who are doing their A levels, ALL THE BEST FOR THE UPCOMING EXAMS! JIA YOU!!! :p

2 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

hmm...
because u did to me just now... im gonna say....
CHILLL!!!
ahahhahaha
u'll do fine...
good luck!!!
muakz

Anonymous said...

haha thanks :p

chilling :p

for you now : ting! cheer up, be positive!!! :p

ps : since i cant ask u to chill.haha