April 21, 2007

Your Name!

As morning dawns and evening fades
You inspire songs of praise
That rise from earth to touch Your heart
and glorify Your Name

Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
But Your Name

Jesus, in Your Name we pray
Come and fill our hearts today
Lord, give us strength to live for You
and glorify Your Name

Your Name is a strong and mighty tower
Your Name is a shelter like no other
Your Name, let the nations sing it louder
'Cause nothing has the power to save
but Your Name


Lord give me strength to live for you and comfort me with your love. Take this feeling away from me God! If it is meant to be, let it be done unto your timing. Let me accepted by those who accuse me of something that i did not do. Let their hearts be soften and give me a chance to prove that I'm not that kind of person. I'm way better than what they think and assume! It's hard for me to accept all of this in times like this. I feel weak and may go weary but let your strength renew my life. Allowing only the best to happen. You promised us that you won't tear our friendship apart. Maybe what happened is a sign that your trying to tell me that it is a dead end from this point or maybe it is an obstacle we need to pull through? Grant me answer O lord! Let me be encourage by your word and let me find comfort in you. I prayed that you help us through this. Its tough on my side. I'm not sure about the other side....I trust in you!


Let me have a peaceful heart. Let me not be distracted by this and able to lead the congregation in worship tomorrow. Let me continue to serve you faithfully as my reward will be in heaven. Be with me in everything i do.
Amen.

2 comments:

michk. said...

Haih...Just dont think about *it la anD concentrate on ur studies onlY.... the un-rasional ppl who accused u of doing things that u didnt do, ask them go anD die only la cuz u dont deserve getting treated like that...n this is not the first time right???

*Hugz N KiSses*

Jacqueline said...

yup it is the second time actually by the un-rational ppl :( duno whatever did i do wrong. Oh well. damn tired now...drank 2 cups of coffee..

hai i keep getting scolded by parents no reason. bloody samsung dude stole my memory card...dad pissed...die die :(