April 24, 2007

...

Why? Why do girls thing rich guys are good? Are they really good? I don't think so. Now i realise that only rich people will marry each other... Why? Because the rich guys parents will assume the worst from the girl if she's not of same standard as him. WTF right? What to do, the world is never fair!

It sucks being evaluated just like that when the people evaluating you know nuts about you except your name and gender.

I believe everyone have their faults. At times, being a christian doesn't mean we're perfect. Everyone is a hypocrite in a way or another. You can go all out preaching God's word but implementing what you preach is also counted you know? The bible says DO NOT JUDGE! So what if it is not in your custom? Cant people be nice to you and not expect anything? No....Be nice also kena judge that I might be using the person I'm nice to. (yes yes, it applies la... but not if your my close friend, bestfriend or even just a friend) Apart from that, my family is being accuse of something they did not do. Heck la, so what if your rich in cash terms? I can be as rich anytime. I'll work my ass off (since your lazy right?) I'll flash my results in front of your face. For that I'll take serious effort to work hard and do WELL!!! Unlike some people, I want to pursue my dreams in a good uni :p

May i asked, what's the point talking to me in college when I messaged you something important and you replied me that we cant talk no more? Why dont we just break everything off? SO that i can erase you from my mind( now..having the black dude powers from heroes wld be good huh?if only we were all dreaming:p) If u wana be an ASS i can definitely be an ASS or worst a BITCH towards you. Unfortunately, if i act that way....means I'm only sinking to your level. So i rather not. I shall be myself. YOu cant accept it. I still have many other friends and though it may hurt losing you...il get over it sooner or later!

Guess what people? My face is swollen!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....supposed to go for bio test today but guess i gotta ring ms F. To tell her that i gotta replace it on another day with another class. My face is really bad. YOu can barely tell it is me. My lips are swelled up too. Sad right? Worst..I actually studied. Darn it! Anyways' i'm just complaining la....nothing to do ma. hahaha.
Shall go study more or do something that i can do la!