April 15, 2007

Super 'HAPPENING'' Weekend!

As mentioned in my previous post that I'm phoneless till my dearest SAMSUNG gets back to me from the workshop. The days just can't get any better starting from that FRIDAY onwards.

Had a good sleep and woke up at 11am on Saturday(as mentioned), mom cooked lunch, helped her in the kitchen. Followed dad to fetch bro from school. He had his Sports Day yesterday. Bought bro his very first mobile phone :p It was on sale :p Went back home, helped mom clean up and prepare for lunch. Charged the phone(first charge 8 hours). After lunch decided to study and at the same time went online to search for stuff. Met ting online who was kind of emo bit due to having a bad day on her side plus protein purification assignment to finish by Monday. Wonder if she'd managed to figure the pH method out yet? Tried googling for her but unfortunately they explained more on the protein purification instead of the pH method or they explained the salt method. (so not what she was looking for..)

Was downloading the latest media player as it started raining. To load the player i had to restart my computer again. Log off without saying bye ( Sorry ting!), then waited for it to install. Wanted to get back online till it started to pour heavily, then thought that maybe its a sign that i should go to my room and study?! Went to my room, studied bit then nap for less than 20minutes, there was loud thunders and furious lightning till my whole area got zappy zappy. Darn, power was cut. (I was blur so i thought mom off the fan so I would wake up) Then i woke up from my bed wanting to switched it on again and realised that the switch was on but the fan is turning at a slower speed. Thunders and lightning continues. I decided to go downstairs to sit with my parents and kacau bro(yes, im afraid of thunder and lightning i normally sleep when its raining unless there's no power supply) Dad decided to go Carrefour to shop for grocceries. Later on, we head towards section14 to get medicine for dad's friend and to fixed bro's watch. Next, went to ss2 to buy some stuff for aunt. Bought yao cha kuai for ''dinner'' because we were all still full from lunch. Mom called neighbour and guess what? power was back on :p

Reached home, realised that it was still dark at my house as well as 4 houses after mine. Saw my neighbour(whose houses still had no power) outside talking to each other. Dad decided we should go to pyramid. Went that, car park full so decided to go back home. Sat down in the dark till 12 while both parents was calling TNB every 15 mins bugging them because most houses got their power back except a handfull. I was trying to study with the lamp(guilty ma) At 12, cant take it anymore, left for A&W. Ordered onion rings,curly fries,float and chicken. I ate half of dad's chicken(wanted to taste it since it has been awhile since i last ate there). Went back, slept in the car for about 1-2 hours then TNB fellas came by. Guess what they did before that? They stopped by the mamak near my place to ''yum-cha''. WHAT THE HELL RIGHT? 30 mins later we finally got power again. Was just telling mom, what if this happens during exams? I'll cry wei. Then mom said ''that's why i should never study last minute''

Due to sleeping super late last night, overslept and missed church. Woke up at 10.30-11am. Went to Seremban for lunch with relatives. Now back here but will be going out later too for dinner with my other relatives.

Oh I'm having food poisoning. Couldn't stop perging since 4 am,6am,10am....KNow why???It's the A&W AROMA FRIED CHICKEN! I am never ever going to trust their fried chicken again. ARoma my foot la. Give dad,bro and me food poisoning(mom didn't ate it, lucky her). STill suffering till now :(

K la, that's all for now till next time. Got to go study before dinner :p

* Toodles*

3 comments:

~..ting..~ said...

yo!! hehe thanks for trying to help me out that day ya.. im ohkay now... that day just stressed... lol... but how stressed can i be if i even went out with mic the next day...
take care! hope u feel better!!
i wun try that chicken! lol
mwah!

Anonymous said...

haha your welcome!!! ya thats true. but i tot u would be stress cuz u went out without getting work done ma? me ok ok feeling btr bit d :p thanks.

michk. said...

Ting: wats dat suppose 2 mean???
Jac: stomach pain? thats why u shouldn't like Fried Chicken..... =p
Anyway, take good care of urself and do be so stress... ;p

*huGz n kiSsES*